Job Reference: J5631917
Updated On: 23/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading Clinical Research company based in the London area. As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Project Managers and provide oversight and direction for full project life cycle support to all assigned projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for a broad range of projects, but carry a limited project portfolio as an acting Project Manager. Projects allocated to you will be those in the start-up or complex delivery phases, and may be handed on to another team once established.
2. You will be responsible for training new project managers, supporting and developing them in planning and preparation, escalation issues, customer meetings and general activities. This will include setting priorities, targets and objectives.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the projects, making sure targets are met and continuous improvement. This role will involve liaising with internal (other departments) and external (partner, and customers) stakeholders.
4. You will lead a team of Project Managers and provide oversight and direction for full project life4 cycle support to all assigned projects.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences or business, or extensive experience in a similar role. PMP Certification (or equivalent) is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in Project Management / Planning / Managerial experience with multiple projects of varying complexities across all project life-cycle phases.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing aspects of clinical trials, and a good understanding of clinical research phases.
Key Words: Clinical trials | Project Manager | PMP | Clinical Research | Planning | Project Management | Budgets | Clinical Drug development |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Data Manager
Norfolk | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior Data Manager you will be re...Science
View & Apply
GMP Production Scientist
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Are you a biologist or biomedical scientist looking for your next role in industry? We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edi...Science
View & Apply