Job Reference: J5635642
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Project Scientist you will be involved in the pharmaceutical formulation development projects across a variety of dosage forms, working closely with customers within a contract manufacturing organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Project Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will Leading the product development team, and technical expert oversight throughout project lifecycle, communication of technical progress to clients and ensuring the timely completion of development plans and reports. 2. Ensuring smooth transition of programmes to GMP Operations including the provision of batch records and draft IMP labels. Supporting the project set-up activities within Pharmaceutical Sciences.
3. Create, write, review and update manufacturing documentation, including SOPs and participate in quality investigations; proactively engaging in continuous improvement activities.
4. Manage the installation, qualification and validation of any new equipment; whilst effectively training others in systems, procedures, skills and techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a pharmaceutical or chemistry discipline, holding a PhD would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a contract R&D pharmaceutical environment with project and line management, in addition to GLP documentation requirements of a QC lab.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the drug development life-cycle and solid dosage forms as well as CMC product development or study lead experience. Key Words: Scientist / Formulation / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical / CMO / Dosage Forms / Solid Dose / Validation / Clinical Trials / Specials / Batch Documentation / GLP / QC / Drug Development
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Manufacturing Organisation
Skills: Chemistry - Formulation Pharma, Dosage Forms - Tablets / Capsules / Softgels, Dosage Forms - Inhalation, Dosage Forms - Suspension / Solutions