Job Reference: J5634588
Updated On: 09/03/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess you will be responsible for managing studies and experiments to support the R&D projects, while managing team members directly and through matrix management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the design and evaluation of work plans to achieve goals allocated by the Lead Project Scientist and Head of Bioprocess, ensuring project work is prioritised in line with company goals and targets.
2. As the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess you will be responsible for supporting activities in production, QC, QA, regulatory, marketing and clinical as required.
3. You will be responsible for the development and optimisation of new methods for processes, then subsequently designing and planning experimental studies.
4. The Senior Project Scientist will be expected to maintain compliance, observing all GMP and GLP protocols when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Scientist - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocessing R&D.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein purification and chromatography e.g. AKTA
Key Words: Bioprocess / Bioprocessing / USP / DSP / Downstream / Purification / Filtration / Chromatography / AKTA / TFF / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals / R&D / Development / Research.
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Downstream Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the South East. As the Downstream Scientist you will be a key part of the Production team r...Science
View & Apply
Downstream Process Manager
Co.Durham | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the County Durham area. As the Downstream Process Manager you will be responsible for pro...Science
View & Apply