J562642YorkIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time01/08/2018IT IT - Development IT - Business Analysis IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Front End Developer We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join a leading company who provide built laboratory automation systems within the Science indust... View Job
Senior Web Developer We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a leading Software Development company based in the London area. As the Senior Web Develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer to join a reputable Medical Device Manufacturer company based in the York, area. As the Senior Python Developer you will be responsible for developing industry leading state of the art technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Python Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are to work with the Senior Software Architect to plan, specify, design, document and implement the software components required by the product.
1. The Python developer will design and develop full product cycle solutions to the product requirements.
2. Develop software that is expandable for the research environment using creative and innovative delivery.
3. Take a lead in prototyping software for new projects and products, pro actively promoting new technologies and solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Python Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within engineering or a medical from a Python/ Linux environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with C and other lower level languages used in embedded systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.