Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Materials Testing company based in the Shropshire area. As... View Job
QA GLP Lead Officer Are you an experienced Quality Assurance GLP Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA GLP Lead Officer to... View Job
QA Officer (Day+Night Shifts) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior QA Advisor you will be responsible for the preparation of and participation in internal audits to GCP and GLP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have oversight of the companies Quality Systems, ensuring compliance to company and regulatory GCP and GLP standards, compliance will be measured by a regular internal audit schedule.
2. As the Senior QA Advisor, you will Plan, conduct and report Quality Assurance activities, ensuring adherence to regulations including GLP and GCP as well as company policies.
3. You will conduct reviews of documentation including SOP's, Deviations and Reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in a Scientific discipline including Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science.
2. An understanding of Quality Assurance within Scientific industries and ideally some relevant prior work experience, preferably in a regulatory environment
3. Working knowledge of GLP and/or GCP, preferably within an analytical laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.