Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Senior Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading life science company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Quality Manager yo... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior QA Advisor you will be responsible for the preparation of and participation in internal audits to GCP and GLP standards.
This role is a 12 month FTC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have oversight of the companies Quality Systems, ensuring compliance to company and regulatory GCP and GLP standards, compliance will be measured by a regular internal audit schedule.
2. As the Senior QA Advisor, you will Plan, conduct and report Quality Assurance activities, ensuring adherence to regulations including GLP and GCP as well as company policies.
3. You will conduct reviews of documentation including SOP's, Deviations and Reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in a Scientific discipline including Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science.
2. An understanding of Quality Assurance within Scientific industries and ideally some relevant prior work experience, preferably in a regulatory environment
3. Working knowledge of GLP and/or GCP, preferably within an analytical laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.