Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will b... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for maintaining GMP compliance across the manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain the change control system, raise and investigate customer complaints and quality incidents. This will also involve agreeing actions in response to quality events, such as deviations, customer complaints, GDP incidents, and controlled changes.
2. As the Senior QA officer you will generate all QA documentation for the release of products, including Certificates of Analysis and Batch Protocols You will coordinate the batch release process, and ensure GMP compliance of products is maintained.
3. You will lead the Batch release team, providing Subject Matter Expertise on the Batch release process and ensuring GMP compliance is maintained during the product release process. You will escalate issues that could compromise compliance to the Quality Operations Management team.
4. You will provide training on Quality Systems, and monitor other departments ensuring continued GMP compliance across the site. You will conduct customer and regulatory audits, taking ownership of Quality Assurance in all areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience of over 3 years in Quality Assurance working within a Pharmaceutical QMS system.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines. Experience of working in an sterile manufacturing facility would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.