Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Assurance A... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solution are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the efficient functioning and implementation of all on site Quality Plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the creation, improvement and overall implementation of a Quality Management system and procedures on site.
2. As the Senior QA Officer you will support the release of the finished product to market, perform supplier evaluation and qualification of vendors for API's, excipients and packaging components as well as approving and certifying PQR's to FDA requirements.
3. You will provide GMP/GDP training to colleagues ensuring finished products are GMP compliant.
4. It will be your responsibility to organise and plan an effective internal audit schedule, participating in regular self inspections.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or relevant experience working within a QMS in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferably in a manufacturing environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU and UK pharmaceutical regulations, as well as experience with Change control processes is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.