Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Ass... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
QA Specialist We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for managing the QMS and training the QA team on the quality systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the QA team in regards to the batch documentation review, ensuring GMP compliance is maintained and that products released meet GMP requirements.
2. As the Senior QA Officer, you will managing all aspects of the Pharmaceutical Quality Systems (PQS), including OOS and Deviation investigations, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), CAPA and Change Control management, and Quality Risk Management.
3. You will be responsible for performing internal audits, customer and regulatory audits, and facility walk rounds, ensuring inspection readiness beforehand and following up with audit reporting.
4. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be manage and review the QMS, provide training on the QMS and support the continuous improvement of the QMS at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience of managing a QMS within GxP environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GCP requirements.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.