Qualified Person QP
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Hertfordshire area. This exci... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will act ... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Leicestershire area. As ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for maintaining GMP compliance across the manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain the change control system, raise and investigate customer complaints and quality incidents. This will also involve agreeing actions in response to quality events, such as deviations, customer complaints, GDP incidents, and controlled changes.
2. As the Senior QA officer you will generate all QA documentation for the release of products, including Certificates of Analysis, Batch Protocols and Plasma Quality Certificates.
3. Assist the site archivist in managing the GXP archive, maintaining an electronic register of all controlled documents, you will also be responsible for issuing and reviewing SOP's.
4. You will provide training on Quality Systems, and monitor other departments ensuring continued GMP compliance across the site. You will conduct customer and regulatory audits, taking ownership of Quality Assurance in all areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience of over 3 years in Quality Assurance working within a Pharmaceutical QMS system.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines. Experience of working in an sterile manufacturing facility would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.