Senior QA Advisor/QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As ... View Job
Senior QA Officer (24/7) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer (24/7) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire a... View Job
Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. A... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Materials Testing company based in the Shropshire area. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for maintaining cGMP compliance across the companies operations according to key regulatory guidelines including ISO13485.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain and operate Quality Management Systems assisting the rest of the QA Team to ensure an effective Quality Policy is implemented. This will include raising any significant QA issues to Senior Management and trending data
2. You will support cGMP projects and liaise with internal departments to ensure that compliance is maintained at all times. This will include implementing CAPA's and managing non-conformances as well as liaising with internal departments to follow up on internal audits.
3. The Senior QA Officer will report and analyse data relating to Quality Issues to the Quality Manager, and be a key representative for QA within key Quality Projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related subject or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of working in a cGMP compliance environment, preferably under ISO13485 compliant QMS systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Manufacture or Testing of Medical Device products would be advantageous.
Key Words: GMP | GXP | Design History File | Medical Devices | ISO14971 | ISO9001 | ISO13485 | Compliance | QA | Quality Assurance | Device Quality | QMS | Quality Systems | CAPA | Non Conformances | Audit | Deviations | Suppliers | Third Parties | Device Design Documents | Modifications | Life Cycle | Medical Devices | GLP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.