QA Compliance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Compliance Officer to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Q... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Oxfordshire ar... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP compliance across the manufacturing site. You will focus on conducting internal audits and have a strong understanding of the batch release process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will compile and review all relevant documentation prior to batch release of a finished product, this will ensure batch release is conducted on time with the proper protocols in place. You will control all Quality Documentation, issue SOP's and BMR's.
2. The QA Officer will respond to quality events/deviations, write investigation reports, initiate CAPA's and support and customer complaint investigations. You will maintain and manage an on site QMS system.
3. You will conduct self inspections and external audits as well as providing support/hosting regulatory and customer audits. This will involve working cross functionally with manufacturing departments.
4. You will be responsible for archiving and raw material/component release ensuring GMP compliance can be assured through the entire supply chain.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in QA within the Pharmaceutical Industry, you will need to understand the principles of GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic manufacturing of Biologic's products would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.