Job Reference: J5631488
Updated On: 14/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining GxP systems across site ensuring appropriate validation protocols are in place and operational.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will line manage QA Validation Analysts in the maintenance of the site GxP systems and validation of utilities, equipment and computerised systems.
2. As the Senior QA Officer, you will create and maintain the Validation Master Plan, issuing the Validation Master Reports, creating and approving validation protocols and reports, and conducting IQ, OQ and PQs.
3. You will ensure compliance to GxP requirements across site, monitoring and investigating deviations through root cause analysis, and managing the CAPAs and change controls related to the validation of the facility, utilities and equipment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in leading Quality teams, ensuring GMP compliance in line with validation operations, within a sterile manufacturing environment.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GxP / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Compliance / Validation / Qualification / FUE / Facility Utilities and Equipment / CSV / Computerised Systems Validation / VMP / Validation Master Plan / IQ / OQ / PQ / Quality Investigation / Deviation / RCA / Root Cause Analysis / CAPA / Change Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Consultant
Liverpool | £300 - £400 per day
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Quality Systems Consultant you will be responsible for facilitatin...Science
View & Apply