Job Reference: J5632882
Updated On: 23/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for the Quality Risk Management across the site Quality Systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will integrate Quality Risk Management practices into the site Quality Systems, and implement and coordinate Risk Assessments and Risk Actions to drive Continuous Improvements across site.
2. As the Senior QA Officer, you will coordinate FMEAs and HACCPs, and ensure investigations are carried out in a timely manner with appropriate CAPAs implemented.
3. You will escalate and manage Risks and Quality Alerts, and their investigations and reports, creating an efficient site risk profile.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Risk Management integration into Quality Systems.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Compliance | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | GxP | QRM | Quality Risk Management | Risk Assessment | Risk Profile | Risk Report | FMEA | HACCP
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Leader
Essex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QA Team leader to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Team leader you will be responsible for supervising the QA team and will be tas...Science
View & Apply