Job Reference: J5634500
Updated On: 19/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that Quality documentaion matches company and external regulatory standards. You will play a key role in maintaining GMP compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management of the companies controlled document types including SOPs, WRK's reports and policies. You will also lead the review of GMP document types; and write, implement, review and maintain some of these policies for QA activities such as SOPs.
2. As the Senior QA Officer, you will lead and help the Quality Assurance Officers in the administration, review and approval of key QMS documents including change controls, CAPAs and risk assessments.
3. You will be responsible for the administration, review and approval of key aspects of the Quality Systems, including OOS, Deviation investigations, CAPAs and Change Controls and you will ensure any major non conformances are resolved.
4. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be acting as deputy for the Quality Assurance manager, in management of the QA Officers as required in day to day activities, and training procedures associated with the role.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or degree equivalent in a life science subject such as biology, pharmaceuticals, or quality assurance etc...
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP or Quality Assurance environment.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs
Other jobs with similar skills
Bolton, Greater Manchester | £150,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the North West with the hiring of a Quality Director. As the Quality Director, you will be responsible for directing ...Science
View & Apply
Salisbury, Wiltshire | £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Wiltshire area. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Person who i...Science
View & Apply