Job Reference: J5634612
Updated On: 31/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Cell & Gene therapy business based in the Provence of Limburg, Netherlands. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for interacting with internal customers on CAPA, Deviation, project, change and documentation projects. In addition, you’ll be responsible for the following;
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review and approve SOP’s, forms and test methods within the Document Management System.
2. Completion of QA deliverables associated with change controls; attend meetings to discuss the project/change and identify Quality requirements.
3. Support the site as final QA on all change control from the areas of MSAT, Engineering, QC, Validation and Manufacturing.
4. Manage and track KPI Quality metrics.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Biotechnology discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP Biotechnology business.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a CMO or CDMO
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, CMO, CDMO, Biotechnology, Sterile, ATMP, Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression
London, London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the London area. As the Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression you will be resp...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a growing, highly regulated contract ...Science
View & Apply