Job Reference: J5634675
Updated On: 30/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI'm currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading provider of Commercial Laboratory services based in the Nottingham area. The business has experienced considerable growth over the past 12 months and as such, the Senior QA Officer will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the QA Manager in the management of the QMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 15189 and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
2. Review and assist completion of documentation for GCP compliance, for example, change controls, risk assessments and validations.
3. Host external audits to GCP regulations & conduct audits for new services.
4. Perform Gap Analysis activities to the relevant standards.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or equivalent in a science based subject or relevant experience within a regulated industry, ideally GCP.
2. Proven experience working with an accredited QMS to either ISO 15189 or ISO 17025.
3. Working knowledge and practical experience working in a QA position within a GCP environment.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, 17025, 15189, QMS, Quality Management System.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Planner
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading global leader in the life sciences sector Wiltshire area. As the Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for providing vi...Science
View & Apply
Lead Scientist - Process Analytics (BLI/SPR)
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Process Analytics to join a leading CDMO based in the Berkshire area. As the Lead Scientist - Process Analytics you will be responsible for technically ...Science
View & Apply