Job Reference: J5631389
Updated On: 29/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England on a contract basis. As the Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible for QMS activities, QA review and approval of facilities and equipment, providing overall Quality oversight and ensuring Quality System compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support operational QA activities and requirements including being responsible for Quality System maintenance and supplier management activities while performing effective risk management activities.
2. As the Senior QA Specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving new and data integrity assessments, perform gap analysis and ensure the necessary QMS is raised and approved in accordance to GMP.
3. You will be supporting Quality Risk Assessments for equipment and facilities and approving the relevant QA and Validation protocols and reports.
4. You will be supporting the QC department to ensure that samples and documentation are supplied for testing and you will review and approve batch documentation and batch release procedures.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical Research and Development environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Systems, Validation of products and Supplier management activities.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / QMS / Quality Systems / Compliance Validation / Equipment / Laboratory / Qualification / IQ / OQ / PQ / Documentation / Supplier Management / Risk / URS / Equipment Qualification / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Validation Protocol / Data Integrity
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area for a 6 month contract. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply