Job Reference: J5632584
Updated On: 25/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will lead the supplier management, ensuring that products are manufactured in accordance with GMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will act as the point of contact from internal and external contacts/suppliers for general queries relating to Quality Assurance (QA). You will act as the point of contact by telephone and by attending meetings on client site.
2. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer with a solid background working within GMP standards, you will utilise your knowledge of GMP regulations and Quality processes to suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities.
3. You will participate, lead and schedule supplier audits, before negotiating and completing Quality agreements with both suppliers and customers.
4. You will provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to initiate, engage and escalate critical and major compliance issues through QMS processes, including CAPAs and deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Science related industry or the equivalent experience.
2. Proven and significant experience within a GMP environment. GxP experience would be an advantage.
3. Previous experience managing a Quality Management System including Audits, CAPAs and Deviations.
Quality Assurance / Senior Quality Assurance Officer / QA / QMS / Audit / Supplier Management / GMP / GxP / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / CAPA / Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
Supplier Quality Manager
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join a leading Medical Device company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Supplier Quality Manager you will be responsible for the build...Science
View & Apply
Essex | £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for developing site wide Quality syste...Science
View & Apply