Job Reference: J5635206
Updated On: 16/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Senior Group Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Senior Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and escalate major and critical compliance issues through the site PQS processes
2. Provide leadership, coaching, performance feedback and training to all direct reports through regular reviews.
3. Proactively identify improved ways of working within QA technical team
4. Provide shoulder to shoulder review, approval and support to key business partners for the management of quality records
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Senior Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP QA in industry ideally in biologics and aseptic manufacturing settings.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line managing, leadership, coaching and mentioning - Managing a team of up to 8 Quality professionals.
Key Words: GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, Biologics, pharmaceuitcal, sterile, ATMP, FDA, Team lead, Biopharmaceutical, QMS, GxP
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £82,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Advanced Therapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for providing Quality ove...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmeceutical company based in the Berkshire area.Science
View & Apply