Job Reference: J5631502
Updated On: 15/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area on a 9 month FTC basis. As the senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for the QC testing of pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the HPLC and GC analysis of pharmaceutical products.
2. You will be tasked with working towards GMP ensuring that all standards are adhered to.
3. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for the creation of COSHH and GMP documentation.
4. You will be responsible for the reporting of results, liaising with other team members and teams.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry Related Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical QC Testing
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC/GC analytical instrumentation as well as COSHH/GMP Regulations
Other jobs with similar skills
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemi...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be ...Science
View & Apply