J5630684CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£30,066 to £45,527 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time03/01/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Drug Safety Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Chemist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Chemist to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Analytical Development ... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Deeside area. As the Senior Analy... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company, based in the East of England. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for acting as a key contact, while being responsible for the analysis, review and collation of experimental data, as outlined by the Quality Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC will be varied; however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Sampling, analysis and release of PPMs (parts per million), drug product, alongside raw materials and API. This is while ensuring that all documentation is in accordance with cGMP standards.
2. Ensuring constant audit readiness, as well as providing your expert opinion input when required.
3. Complete CAPAs, ERs, Change controls and Events, within time-scales discussed prior. Implementing CAPA's, in order to prevent re-occurrence, is key as a the Senior QC Analyst.
4. Perform method development and validation, with the aim to critically asses methods and improve on them in the long term.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry, or good, relevant experience.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in Research and Development (R&D) would be of strong interest.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation.
Key Words: Method Development / Method Validation / QC / Senior Quality Control Analyst / CAPAs / Drug Development / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Research and Development / R&D /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.