J2548SurreyPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£27,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time04/01/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Deputy Chemistry QC Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Deputy QC Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Deputy QC Team Le... View Job
QC Chemistry Technician
We are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Chemistry Te... View Job
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for the analytical testing of a range of pharmaceutical products within the clients portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysis of pharmaceutical goods using analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, UV, and KF.
2. Reporting and recording of analytical results utilising authorised Quality Documentation systems as specified within the Company's Quality Manual.
3. Conducting method validation and providing some guidance to junior QC analysts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline e.g. Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
2. You will have previous experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory, ideally with pharmaceutical products and Quality Control, with a working knowledge of HPLC, GC and GMP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.