J3691NorthamptonshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £28,000 per annumFull Time17/03/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Chemistry Technician
We are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Chemistry Te... View Job
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of samples, both by routine analysis and method development, to support drug product development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysing APIs, in process samples and finished products using HPLC, GC, FTIR, Dissolution, Karl-Fisher and UV-Vis, amongst others; within a GMP/ GLP environment
2. You will be reviewing protocols, deviations, change controls and reports, as well as investigating incidents out of specification results and then taking action appropriately.
3.Conduct method development, validation and transfer in addition to stability studies, providing technical assistance for drug product development.
4. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of analytical chemistry, including techniques and equipment, in accordance with current industry trends.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a Chemistry discipline, e.g. pharmaceutical chemistry; with experience working in a GMP/ GLP environment conducting analysis of pharmaceutical products.
2. Proven experience conducting method development, validation and transfer.
3. Experience in running stability studies would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.