J2775WiltshirePharmaceutical Permanent£26,000 to £33,000 per annumFull Time20/12/2016Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Compliance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical ... View Job
Senior QC Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a contract analytical organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist ... View Job
Wet Chemistry Analyst
We are currently looking for a Wet Chemistry Analyst to join a leading analytical services company based in the South West London area. As the Wet Che... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for the review of GMP data that is generated from a range of analytical techniques, including; HPLC, KF, protein assays, and raw materials analysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the verification of cGMP analytical raw data and release of results from the QC Analytical department.
2. Ensure accurate data is reported and reviewed against specification and perform trend analysis and identify trends.
3.Initiated non-conformances, perform laboratory investigation, be accountable for the closure of CAPAs, non-conformances, change control and other related documentation
4. Promote and enforce the expected high level of compliance throughout the team Responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in a QC testing laboratory with a cGMP pharm/biopharma background along with method validation to ICH guidelines for HPLC, KF, UV and Wet Chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with QC data review, writing of SOPs and performing investigations into non-conformances and closing of CAPAs.
Key Words: QC / Analyst / Data Review / cGMP / ICH / EP / USP / HPLC / KF / UV / Wet Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.