Job Reference: J5632378
Updated On: 04/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing analysis whilst demonstrating a wide range of analytical techniques.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Analyst you will analyse finished products, in-process samples and raw materials; using a range of techniques including HPLC, GC, KF, Dissolution and UV spectroscopy.
2. Collate and critically analyse all raw data generated, accurately reporting all statuses and improve process where necessary.
3. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be require to maintain accurate, clear and concise written records of all work undertaken, following the analytical methods and making sure all the correct documentation is present within the analytical write up. Identifying OOS results and assisting in investigations.
4. Provide technical guidance for testing/equipment within own area and has a broad understanding of other areas of QC.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline, e.g. Chemistry, with proven industry experience of analytical chemistry to GMP standards.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within Quality Control.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, UV, KF. ICP experience is desirable.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / GMP / Analysis / Analyst / HPLC / GC / Pharmaceutical / UV / KF / ICP / Chemistry / Life Science / Data Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Equipment Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the Equipment Technician you will be responsible for maintenance and calibr...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analyt...Science
View & Apply