Job Reference: J5633404
Updated On: 23/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking and supervising chemical and biochemical analyses to support the manufacture of the company's pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Analyst you will deputise for the QC First Line Manager when required as well as supervise Junior QC Analytical staff.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring analysis and recording of QC and stability testing has been performed in compliance with cGMP.
3. The Senior QC Analyst will organise and liaise with external testing laboratories and will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met.
4. You will also be responsible for writing and reviewing quality records e.g. OOS investigations, non-conformances, CAPAs, quality risk assessments and change controls.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a laboratory as an analyst.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Chromatography / HPLC / Analytical / GMP / cGMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Laboratory / Stability / OOS / Non-conformace / Change Control / CAPAs.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of...Science
View & Apply
Leicestershire | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Equipment Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the Equipment Technician you will be responsible f...Science
View & Apply