Job Reference: J5634364
Updated On: 28/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Senior QC Chemist you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control sampling, sample analysis and data reporting according to all related regulatory standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform technology transfer (method transfers) and critically evaluate data.
2. Write Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures.
3. Be responsible for the troubleshooting, operation, maintenance, training delivery as an expert and maintain operating procedure for laboratory equipment.
4. Perform analysis of routine samples and investigation of non-conforming samples, data evaluation and reporting. Analytical techniques HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR. Working knowledge of tablet and capsule physical tests and tablet/capsule dissolution.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject, with experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment with cGMP requirements.
2. Proven industry experience working experience with equipment such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting HPLC.
Key Words: HPLC| UV| IR| FTIR| QMS | Technology transfer | Troubleshooting| Analytical| QC| Quality control| Documentation| Documents|
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | £23,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, APIs, and fi...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Analyst
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QC Analyst / Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the K...Science
View & Apply