Job Reference: J5635008
Updated On: 12/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the Senior QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development and qualification of cell based potency and ELISA-based assays.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the performance reporting of analytical testing in cell based potency assays, cytotoxicity testing and immunological assays such as ELISA following customer, company and regulatory/industry requirements.
2. The Senior QC Analytical Scientist will also perform analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, capillary electrophoresis and SDS-Page.
3. You will also be responsible for the documentation of laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
4. The Senior QC Analytical Scientist will also assist in the training of laboratory and production staff.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical testing laboratory and working in a regulated environment e.g. GMP, UKAS or ISO.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing cell based bioassays such as cytotoxicity testing, proliferation assays and ELISA.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analytical / Bioassay / Cell Biology / ELISA / Cell Assays / MTT / Cytotoxicity / Proliferation / Antibodies / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / ISO / UKAS / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice
Other jobs with similar skills
Assay Development Scientist
London | £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the London area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Scientist
Oxfordshire | £30,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the sett...Science
View & Apply