Job Reference: J5631680
Updated On: 04/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior QC Biochemsit
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Biochemist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the Senior QC Biochemist you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and other quality control work within the biochemistry laboratory while managing GMP related laboratory functions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Biochemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be directed by the QC Biochemistry Team Leader to plan routine quality control work for the QC Scientists on a weekly basis.
2. It will be your responsibility as the Senior QC Biochemist to ensure urgent samples, procedure updates and issues are briefed to the team.
3. You will provide cover for the QC Biochemistry Team Leader in their absence and perform key tasks as required by the QC Manager.
4. Practical work will include testing of raw materials, environmental samples, environmental monitoring or finished products and you will be required to follow SOPs and to GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Biochemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject is necessary (e.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical environment is required for this role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with quality control as well as ELISA and SDS-Page techniques will be highly beneficial.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Biochemistry | ELISA | SDS-Page | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Quality | Senior
Other jobs with similar skills
Motherwell, Lanarkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Lanarkshire area. The company are an exciting and innovative spin out company and require a Re...Science
View & Apply
German Speaking Technical Sales Representative
Ayr, Ayrshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Technical Sales Representative to join a leading food safety company based in the Ayrshire area. As the German Speaking Technical Sales Representative yo...Science
View & Apply