Scientist - Assay Development
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Scientist with experience of Assay Development to join a growing biotech company based in t... View Job
Operational Excellence Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire... View Job
QA Officer (12 Month FTC)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Senior QC Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Buckinghamshire area has recently become available. As the Senior QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the company's Microbiology and Sterility team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing routine QC activities as well as the microbiological analysis of antigens, vaccines and water.
2. Comply with SOPs, GMP and EHS procedures in addition to their development and review.
3. Undertake and assist in specialist site investigations and resulting documentation.
4. Maintain safe working practices at all times while implementing external and internal auditing systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.) followed by Industry experience
2. Proven industry experience in Microbiological testing in a Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic Laboratory
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with within a Quality Control environment, ideally with GMP quality system experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.