J5560OxfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£35,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time02/05/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Microbiologi... View Job
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
QC Microbiologist We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Deeside area. As the QC Microbiologist you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Microbiologist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior QC Microbiologist you will work within the biocontamination control area and oversee a team of Microbiologists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will oversee environmental testing and the microbiological product testing within the cleanrooms.
2. As the Senior QC Microbiologist you will supervise a team of Microbiologists and plan their work for environmental monitoring and bioburden testing. You will ensure they are complying with regulatory requirements.
3. You will ensure that the laboratories are compliant with GMP regulations and calibrate equipment where necessary.
4. Reviewing microbiology testing results and raising deviations, change controls and CAPA's appropriately will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in Microbiology or related subject such as Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences company as a Microbiologist within a GMP or cleanroom environment is essential to your application.
3. Strong practical experience carrying out product testing and environmental monitoring within a GMP compliant setting would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Bioburden | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences | GMP | Clean room | Supervisor | Cell and Gene Therapy | Manufacturing | Quality Control |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.