Job Reference: J5637166
Status: Now Interviewing
HRS are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist - Cell and Gene Therapy to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company. As the Senior QC Scientist - Cell and Gene Therapy you will be responsible for taking the lead role establishing, managing and maintaining the QC Analytical function of a brand new facility.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Analytical QC professional that is keen to take a step into a unique role where they will get hands on experience in setting up a new GMP facility that will work on a range of client projects focused on manufacturing of cell and gene therapies at early phase clinical trials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Scientist - Cell and Gene Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemistry, Cell and Gene Therapy, Biological Sciences, Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP facility, specifically in a QC department.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical assays such as HPLC, FACS, and PCR. You will require to have experience working in Biopharmaceuticals.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Leader / Manager / Senior Scientist / New Facility / Analytical / HPLC / Flow Cytometry / PCR / FACS / ELISA / SDS Page / Cell and Gene Therapy / Bristol
Your duties as the Senior QC Scientist - Cell and Gene Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible of supervising a team of up to three GMP QC scientists.
2. You will set up and run Analytical testing assays, using a number of skills including but not limited to HPLC, PCR, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, SDS Page, sterility testing, mycoplamsa testing.
3. You will ensure all aspects of QC work comply to GMP standards.
4. You will create and approve SOPs, report forms and specifications.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.