J3398BerkshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annum - Dependant upon experienceFull Time19/01/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Compliance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical ... View Job
Deputy Chemistry QC Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Deputy QC Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Deputy QC Team Le... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a contract analytical organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist you will be responsible for the analytical testing of a range of pharmaceutical products within the clients portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Overseeing the routine testing and stability studies conducted by junior scientists, providing support and expertise to meet project deadlines.
2. Reporting and recording of analytical results utilising authorised Quality Documentation systems as specified within the Company's Quality Manual.
3. Conducting method validation and transfer in support of the Pharmaceutical Section Manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline e.g. Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
2. You will have previous experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory, ideally with pharmaceutical products and Quality Control, with a working knowledge of HPLC, GC and GMP guidelines.
3. Experience with method validation and stability studies; in addition experience in supervising junior members of staff would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.