Job Reference: J5635462
Updated On: 24/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the setting up and maintaining systems for the QC Analytical Laboratory. You will also be responsible for leading a small team of scientists.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform QC testing of raw materials, in-process, water and product samples following SOPs
2. As the Senior QC Scientist you will be responsible for reviewing and completing documentation in accordance with cGMP
3. You will assist with training and mentoring of others within the department and be responsible for the line management of 2-3 scientists.
4. The Senior QC Scientist will deputise for the Head of QC during periods of absence or where responsibilities have been delegated.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing ELISA and other cell-based assays
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Scientist / Laboratory / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Life Sciences / Biotech / Biopharmaceuticals / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Cell-based Assay / ELISA / SOPs
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply
CMC Project Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a CMC Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the CMC Project Manager, you will be accountable f...Science
View & Apply