Laboratory Technician - Life Sciences
We currently have a great opportunity for an Laboratory Technician to join a global life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Labora... View Job
QC Tech Transfer Scientist
We are currently looking for a QC Tech Transfer Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Essex area. As the QC Tech Transfer Sci... View Job
Senior Scientist - Method Development
We are currently looking for a Study Director / Senior Scientist to join the Method Development Group of the Analytical Services Department of a leadi... View Job
We currently have an immediate requirement for a Senior QC Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area for an initial period of 12 months. As the Senior QC Technician you will be responsible for effectively performing routine QC activities in order to meet testing and release timelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Effectively perform routine QC activities in order to meet testing and release timelines within biology, analytical, and microbiology and sterility laboratories.
2. Independently constructing experimental designs and draft test protocols and reports. Setting up of samples and perform in-vivo licensed procedures under A(SP)A, clinical assessments and data recording.
3. Comply with Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs), local GMP, ESH procedures and corporate policies process improvements. Have an understanding of out of specification and out of trend results and be able to process information for deviation investigations.
4. Demonstrate sound knowledge and hands on experience with immunology techniques namely ELISAs and Haemagglutination assay.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based discipline, plus additional experience gained within a regulated quality control environment. This includes working under GMP regulations and having a good understanding of a GMP quality system.
2. Proven industry experience in ELISA, haemagglutination assay and other biochemical techniques. You will also require experience carrying out analysis on biological samples.
3. You will have Home Office Licence or willing to gain experience in this.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.