Job Reference: J5632679
Updated On: 05/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing support for the QC Microbiology department. This will include data verification and the archiving of records. You will also to undertake and perform microbiological QC analyses in compliance with cGMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will write and review SOPs, protocols and reports within regulatory environments.
2. As the Senior QC Technologist you will aid in departmental CAPAs and implement any required quality improvements that may arise from this.
3. You will also record and assess results from environmental and water sampling and carry out preliminary and confirmatory identification of micro-organisms.
4. You will maintain the culture collection, media stocks and necessary consumable supplies to ensure the efficient running of the unit during normal production activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of using microbiological analytical techniques.
Key Words: Quality Control, Senior, Technologist, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Laboratory, GMP, Analytical, SOPs, CAPAs, Environmental, Culture, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Technician - Microbiology
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for supporting the activitie...Science
View & Apply
QC Laboratory Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for leading and manag...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Lead - Cell and Gene Therapy
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Lead you will be responsible for managing a...Science
View & Apply