Job Reference: J5632914
Updated On: 17/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for supervising, undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses in the Quality Control Bacteriology Technical Services Unit.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will test microbiological samples, working at ACDP containment level 2 and at containment level 3, when required, from all stages of the production processes of products manufactured.
2. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for supervising and organising the workload of the Bacteriology Technical Services laboratory.
3. You will also write and review the SOPs, protocols and reports in accordance with regulatory requirements. You will complete departmental CAPAs and implement any required quality improvements that may arise from this.
4. You will also be required to operate in compliance in GMP and Quality Systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Technologist - Micro we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of microbiological testing methods, including endotoxin, bioburden testing and microbial identification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to cGMP.
Key Words: QC, Technologist, Laboratory, Microbiology, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Endotoxin, Bioburden, GMP, cGMP, CAPAs.
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Graduate)
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Microbiology Lab Technician you will be responsible for provi...Science
View & Apply
Process and Validation Microbiologist
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
QC Manager - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring
Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for supporting the activities of th...Science
View & Apply