Job Reference: J5634670
Updated On: 26/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you will be responsible for managing a small team of analysts overseeing the stability program, performing validation testing, cleaning validation studies, method transfers and analytical method development. As well as equipement qualification, validation and completing IQ OQ PQ documentation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Validation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you act as technical lead and undertake any additional duty in absence of the Quality Manager.
2. You will perform analytical work for method transfers and carry out training of Quality Control staff where necessary and associated reporting as well as taking as a supervisory role establishing and maintaining Laboratory Support KPIs.
3. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you will have an understanding of the process of equipment procurement and lead IQ/OQ/PQ projects for the lab.
4. You will ensure the design and implementation of qualification/validation studies for equipment/systems/processes and subsequent reporting. As well as ensure laboratory equipment is suitably qualified, calibrated and maintained.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical method development and validation within a healthcare or pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment qualification, validation, calibration and maintenance.
Key Words: IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning Validation, Equipment Validation, Validation Master Plan, Equipment Qualification, Method Development, Method Validation.
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply