QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Quality Assurance Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical services company based in the Manchester area. As ... View Job
This is an opportunity for a QA Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
This is an exciting project role that will allow you to gain more experience in Quality Assurance and Validation for the transfer of various manufacturing and testing equipment.
You must have strong experience with QA review of Pharmaceutical Facilities / Utilities and Manufacture Validation Documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your primary focus will be to utilise your hands on experience of QA activities for the review and approval of Validation documents associated with Facilities, Manufacturing Equipment and Decommissioning (IQ, OQ, PQ).
2. You will be responsible for ensuring Quality and Compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products in an R&D Environment.
3. You will Review Validation documents for compliance to cGMP, SOPs, internal and regulatory requirements (MHRA).
4. You will assess Deviations, Impact Assessments and CAPAs in order to provide QA review of the pharmaceutical facilities / utilities and manufacture validation documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Quality Discipline
2. Proven industry experience with Quality Assurance and Validation Documentation within the industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with facilities, manufacturing equipment and decommissioning documentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.