Job Reference: J5634076
Updated On: 27/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI'm currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join a leading ATMP business based in the Hertfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity and a great time to join this exciting and innovative business.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Associate you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain quality supporting documentation to facilitate GMP Production.
2. Review Change control records impacting cell therapy products
3. Write, review and revise quality SOP’s and associated documentation to support GMP Production.
4. Provide and assist in providing training for GMP and GDP processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences
2. At least 5 years’ experience of GMP in a biotech or biologics business within a QA position
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMPs in conformance with FDA, MHRA, EU & ICH standards from a manufacturing background.
Key Words: GMP, ATMP, FDA, MHRA, Quality Assurance, QA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Scotland | £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
I'm currently recruiting for a Quality Specialist from a Sterile or Biologics background to join a leading Contract Manufacturing organisation. This is a brand new position created to support grow...Science
View & Apply
Qualified Person QP
Berkshire | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in London. As the Qualified Person (QP) you will be responsible for the day to day batch release ac...Science
View & Apply