Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
Quality Director Hype Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company, that we... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England on a 12-month contract. As the Senior Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating a program of Risk Reduction within QA GxP Systems, developing relationships with stakeholders and managing QMS systems on a Global scale.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the maintenance of Quality Systems and managing the Document Management System.
2. You will support the preparation of Global Audits and monitor risks for Quality activities of European Manufactured products including APIs, IMPs and AMPs.
3. You will bring strong Quality experience and knowledge of EU, US and global GxP requirements in the Pharmaceutical industry.
4. You will ensure the compliance of relevant GxP Pharmaceutical systems and liaise with Software, IT and CSV project teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility with significant QA, GxP, Quality Systems experience and an understanding of the EU regulatory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing Quality Management Systems and working with third parties, CMOs and external consultants at a pan-European or global level is advantageous.
Key Words: Senior Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Assurance / QA / Senior Manager / GMP / GDP / GxP / QMS / Quality Management System / SQI / EU / European / Document Management / Audit / EMEA / Regulatory / QA Consultant / Vendors / Pharmaceutical / API / Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient / CAPA / Deviation / CSV / US / Japan / Global
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.