Quality Compliance Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Quality Compl... View Job
Qualified Person QP
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Hertfordshire area. This exci... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Biologic's Manufacturing company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) you will be responsible for ensuring maintained GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform Quality Assurance activities relating to release of bulk antigen and vaccine products, overall supporting manufacturing operations on Quality and cGMP issues.
2. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for reviewing a range of Quality Documentation, including batch records, product specifications, validation reports and deviations.
3. You will work within and maintain the Quality Systems ensuring continued cGMP compliance across the site, this may include supporting supplier management processes, delivering GMP training and maintaining the deviation management system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject or equivalent with experience of ensuring cGMP compliance working within a Quality Management System.
2. Proven industry experience within QA in the Pharmaceutical industry, understanding of current regulatory requirements for manufacturing licensed medicinal products would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.