Job Reference: J5632695
Updated On: 18/12/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the production of bio-pharmaceutical products and maintaining compliance to GMP procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Management System, including deviations and CAPAs, to identify root causes and ensure continuous improvement.
2. Support the quality aspect of production by ensuring compliance to GMP, company and Health and Safety regulations, including correct filing and archiving of GMP documentation.
3. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for managing the complaints procedures in a timely manner.
4. Support external audits, self- and regulatory- inspections, while coordinating with the QP.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (pharmaceutical, biology, immunology etc)
2. Proven industry experience in working within QA on a pharmaceutical manufacturing site
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within GMP quality assurance is essential
Senior Quality Assurance Officer | Senior QAO | Senior QA Officer | Quality Assurance | QA | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | QMS | Quality Management System | CAPA | Deviation | Audits | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmaceutical | ISO 9001
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring GMP standards are maintained and...Science
View & Apply
Sussex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for fin...Science
View & Apply