Job Reference: J5633464
Updated On: 30/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will assist the QA Manager with leading a team of Quality Officers, alongside managing the site Quality Management System (QMS).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will lead a team of four Quality Assurance Officers, aiding in their development, guiding in daily KPI's and setting team tasks.
2. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer with a solid background working within GMP standards, you will utilise your knowledge of GMP regulations and Quality processes to suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities.
3. You will participate, lead and schedule supplier audits, before negotiating and completing Quality agreements with both suppliers and customers.
4. You will provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to ensure GMP compliance throughout. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will manage the Quality Management System (QMS) including change controls, Deviations, CAPA processes and OOS.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Science related industry or the equivalent experience.
2. Proven and significant experience within a GMP environment. GxP experience would be an advantage.
3. Previous experience managing a Quality Management System including Audits, CAPAs and Deviations.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Senior Quality Assurance Officer / Team Lead / QA / QMS / Audit / Supplier Management / GMP / GxP / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / CAPA / Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Team Lead
Essex | £46,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for oversight of the site wide Quality sy...Science
View & Apply
Quality Manager QP
Berkshire | £75,000 - £100,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the South East with the hiring of a Quality Manager QP. As the Quality Manager QP you will be responsible for directi...Science
View & Apply