Job Reference: J5633938
Updated On: 26/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be required to carry out internal audits across a variety of GxP environments.
2. Experience of writing Technical Documentation including, report writing, batch release & SOP’s.
3. Managing CAPA’s, change controls and carrying out internal investigations.
4. Assist and support in all QA activities across the business sites including, validation activities and any additional QA projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance position within a Pharmaceutical business, ideally within an SME
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a Pharmaceutical GmP or GxP environment.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Officer, Validation, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance Specialist
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Team Lead
Wiltshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compl...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance QMS Specialist
Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance QMS Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical business based close to Cardiff. As the Quality Assurance QMS Specialist you will be responsible for th...Science
View & Apply