We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Quality Officer II
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Officer II to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be re... View Job
Are you experienced and looking to enhance your career as a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist with progression in a leading Biopharmaceutical Company?
This is an opportunity for you to gain a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist position in a vibrant QA team with great opportunity to progress through the company.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical Company in Edinburgh. As the Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible for providing QA support for GMP manufacture, marketing authorisation and project management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing QA support for the manufacture of International's products in order to ensure that each product is manufactured and supplied to the marketplace in compliance with cGMP requirements.
2. Participation in project management meetings in order to keep abreast of ongoing activities, identifying and addressing any gaps relating to product quality and GMP compliance.
3. Responsibility for one or more of the Quality System(s) - (Documentation Control, Change Control, Customer Complaints, Auditing, Training, Invoice Processing etc.).
4. Manage QA aspects from change control to staff training along with following-up on customer complaints and review/approval of GMP documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including operating in a senior QA position at a manufacturing site to include sound knowledge of the principles of solid and semi-solid dosage manufacturing processes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with reviewing and approving OOS investigations, deviations, change control and stability studies reports. Demonstrable knowledge of GxP audits.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.