J3611City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time03/04/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QA Speci... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Hertfordshire... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading global life sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will enable site operations, ensuring GMP compliance throughout.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will act as the point of contact from internal and external contacts/suppliers for general queries relating to Quality Assurance (QA). You will act as the point of contact by telephone and by attending meetings on client site.
2. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer with a solid background working within GMP standards, you will utilise your knowledge of GMP regulations and Quality processes to suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities.
3. You will participate, lead and schedule supplier audits, before negotiating and completing Quality agreements with both suppliers and customers.
4. You will provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to initiate, engage and escalate critical and major compliance issues through QMS processes, including CAPAs and deviations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Science related industry or the equivalent experience.
2. Proven and significant experience within a GMP environment. GxP experience would be an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience both participating and leading internal and external audits.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.