Job Reference: J5635412
Updated On: 02/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global Laboratory business based in North Yorkshire. As the Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to develop the Quality team. In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure the Quality System is efficient for the business whilst maintaining compliance, carrying out CAPA’s, deviations, change controls etc.
2. Develop and implement Quality training.
3. Provide leadership and support of all external audits and serving as the QA contact for customers.
4. Lead and perform a wide range of activities to support the QA Department including quality improvement projects.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this fantastic opportunity as a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, I’m looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a GCP Laboratory in a Quality Assurance position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with regulatory agencies and applicable regulations, including standards such as, ISO15189, NEQAS, CAP and CLIA.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, Quality Specialist, Quality System, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, 15189, Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Category Procurement Specialist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Category Procurement Specialist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. The company is changing the future of the cell therapy industry...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing d...Science
View & Apply