J4982SurreyScience PermanentCompetitive Full Time01/03/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
Analytical Area Leader - Textiles We are currently looking for a Analytical Area Leader to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. Our client performs safety, qual... View Job
Senior Scientist Sports Screening Senior Scientist Sports ScreeningJob purposeWe are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Senior Scientist to join our Animal Sports team.We pro... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for managing and developing the analytical laboratory, plan, organise and test various drug products manufactured and perform raw materials and finished product testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products using current Pharmacopeias
2. Generate and execute analytical method development, transfer, test and validation protocols.
3. Provide support/expertise to the Quality Officers in the development and completion of QC tasks.
4. Maintain laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality control department performing method transfers, development and validations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with understanding of GMP documentation requirements and experience in a range of analytical techniques, including HPLC (preferably Waters with Empower), FTIR, UV and dissolution testing.
Key Words: HPLC | FTIR | UV | Quality Control | Senior | Empower | Analytical | Method Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.